Thursday, December 10, 2009

Did your babies eye color change?

Hi Everyone! How r u doing.....I have an older son who is 3 and he was born with brown eyes and it has stayed that way...I have a 3 month old baby and when he was born he had brown eyes but then at 3 weeks it has changed to greyish green!! As each day goes by it is getting more distinct! We have that in our families but way way back in our family tree! Weird! Did your babies eyes change colors...The doctor said it could change colors upto a year but it may stay this color as it has changed from brown to grey green!Did your babies eye color change?
Wow! I never heard of eyes changing from brown to blue or green, wild! That must of been unexpected!! I always hear about that steal blue color that changes. My son was born with the steel blue eyes.. and the tone and shade has changed a bunch... but it's settled to about the exact same as my blue eyes in the past 2 months.. He's almost 7 months now so I'm mostly assuming he just got my eyes at this point.. He also got my skin and my hair so it's fitting! :-)Did your babies eye color change?
me: born with indigo blue eyes, went to electric blue, then when i was about 11 (years!), they turned grey-green.





oldest daughter: born with flat grey eyes, went through all kinds of wierd colours to end up brown at around 9mo, but at 23yrs of age, they are dark forest green in the middle with a black rim.





second daughter: born with eye colour so dark we didn't know what it was. changed to gunmetal steel blue, then hazel (mixed green and brown). she's 20 now and her eyes are a clear, true green.





third daughter: born with blue eyes, but they're chocolate brown now. she's only just turned 2 so what they'll be when she's grown up is anyone's guess.
The same thing happened to my daughter. She was born with brown, and around 2-3 months, her eyes began to lighten and now they are a dark grey/blue with a little green. She is 18 months and they have been this same color since she was 5 months, so I think this will be the final shade.
Our children were born with dark blue eyes and now have green, blue-green, and our youngest is still too young to tell. Most children have their lifelong eye color by age 2 - but it can still change a little.
My daughter was born with dark blue eyes and they changed to baby blue. I was born with dark blue eyes and they changed to green when I was around 2-3. It sounds like your little guy is going to have beautiful green eyes!
My first was born with dark blue they turned hazel my second was born with ice sky blue eyes (exactally like her daddys) I really really hope they stay.
mine started out with dark blue and they're getting lighter, especially around the middle - they're gorgeous!
My daughter was born with deep blue eyes and they turned to greenish gray
my little brother was born with brown eyes and then they turned greenish brown.
my daughter was born with blue eyes but they changed to dark brown
Both my babies were born with blue eyes (most are born that way).





At 18 months my oldest's eyes turned brown/hazel...and my second is 18 months and her eyes have turned grey.





I don't know what's up with that...but my hubby is sure his eyes changed from blue to brown at 18 months, too. We don't have anyone to verify as he was put into foster care a few years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries