Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do you think we can change our eye color?

In about 5 years do you think we'll be able to permanently change our eye color? That's safe.





Because I think I heard Paris Hilton did that. And I also heard there is a new thing called New Color Iris. ( www.newcoloriris.com/ )





And do you think we can do it in 5 years safely?Do you think we can change our eye color?
New color iris does change your eye color, but through surgery. I'm not sure about the requirements though. But we will have to see how far technology goes within the next year.Do you think we can change our eye color?
Maybe not in 5 years, but soon.


My eye color did permanently change when I was little. But according to comments I've gotten from some people, they sometimes still look like the original color.
I don't think so.I hope not.That's kind of dumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries