Thursday, December 10, 2009

Enhancing eye color with google picasa?

My friend wants me to digitally edit a pic for her and she has these beautiful green eyes that would look amazing if they were enhanced while the rest of the pic was in black and white. I don't know how to do it though, but I saw this person somewhere on the internet do it. does anyone know how? Keep in mind that I have limited resources here, i have google picasa 2. thanks for your help!Enhancing eye color with google picasa?
I don't think Picasa is that advanced. However, Aviary is.





It is free and online. You might still need an invitation, I forget (that's why the second link is there).





It is nearly as powerful as Photoshop (or at least Photoshop Elements). After a little time exploring, you should be able to enhance the pic in the way you described.Enhancing eye color with google picasa?
Could take a little while, a few or up to a week or two. Depends on how many people the site is letting in at any given time. Inviteshare really helps. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries