Thursday, December 10, 2009

What about the eye color probability?

Ok I have Brown eyes, my fiance has green eyes,my mom has brown eyes, my dad has hazel......His mother has ---get this---one blue eye and one green eye!!!! My fiance's father has green eyes......What do you guys think the color of my baby's eyes will be????What about the eye color probability?
i have blue eyes and so does two of my siblings, my dad has brown, moms are green, and my other two sisters are green and my bro's are blue. my husbands are like a honey brown his moms are brown and his dads are blue....my daughter came out with dark blue eyes that turned brown with a green ring around them. as long as one of you has brown eyes, your baby probley will toWhat about the eye color probability?
Brown eyes are dominant so the baby will probably have brown eyes.. .however, there is a chance for green eyes since that's what everyone else besdies you seems to have.
Brown eyes are dominant...however, my mom had blue eyes, my dad had brown eyes, and they had 4 kids. Genetics say that my parents should have had 3 brown-eyed kids and 1 blue-eyed kid. But...my 2 brothers have blue eyes, my sister has light green eyes, and I have hazel eyes. Go figure.





The science of genetics will lean towards brown, but that's the fun of babies...they don't always listen to genetics when it comes to things like eye color!
brown is usually the dominant gene :) good luck
since brown is dominant, it is most likely that it will have brown. there is a smaller chance of green eyes.
well...mine are light brown.


my dh's are green.


my moms are light brown and my dads are blue.


my dh's mom AND dad both had brown....





our son has bluish/green.





no one thought he would keep his light eyes - and he did!





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries