Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best eye shadow color for someone who has brown eyes?

Hi, Almay has a line of eye shadows and liners coordinated to go with your eye color. I have green eyes and I have wasted so much money trying to find whats best. Almay takes out all the guess work. Just select according to eye color. Really makes the color of your eyes pop out.What is the best eye shadow color for someone who has brown eyes?
Brown eyes can have any colour shadow. Lucky you!What is the best eye shadow color for someone who has brown eyes?
my freind puts on light greeen eyeshadow and black eyeliner it looks good...she has brown eyes so it might work for u too
Funny how your avatar has green eyes! Gold looks really good. Pretty much just avoid browns especially bright ones because they tend to mute the color of you eyes.
gold looks rlly good, but anything looks good on brown eyes
I have dark brown eyes, and I wear dark eye shadow, and I always get compliments on how it makes my eyes look great! Or if you are just wanting to relax, wear a blue, or a light pink to bring a relaxed look to your face!
the best is gold or tan you want something that give your eyes that pop!:)
light purple


light pink


light orange


or light green...


i prefer the purple
Green definitely green with a bit of glitter.A.k.a sparkly green.Green just gives you that look like bring it on.
wow. i have brown eyes. and u have brown hair. maybe we should get down some day. just make your move as soon as possible because i have a ******* TOEFL EXAM COMING UP NEXT WEEK. so yeah, HOLLA!
I have tanned skin i think purple or pinks maybe even blue or white why dont you test your colours?
well it really depends on the color of your skin and hair if you have light to med hair and light skin then I think that browns look good on browns go with the kindof old fashioned way of the lightest color like a translucent champagne or translucent ivory all over the eye lid then sweep to the crease a lighter brown color then in the crease to give a more dramatic eye use a dark brown or a mahogany color only in the crease. If you have darker hair and darker skin then the light purples and blues work really good. Also pinks and browns together work good for all hair and skin types. Make sure you use mascara though it really makes your eyes pop. : )
hazel, light brown, forest green, purple....pale yellow.....um whatever compliments ur eye color AND skin tone...go to google and search: eyeshadow colors that match eyecolor and look under brown eyes! will find alot! best of luck!





xoxo
I have brown eyes. I find that Blues, greens, purples, and charcoal colors tend to look best. Blues make my eyes pop the most.


With my eye and hair color(blondish brownish) brown eyeshadows tend to make me look tired, so when I want a natural look, I go for colors that vary just a bit from my skin tone.





My favorite look for blue eye shadow:


A bright teal shade on the lid


from the crease and onto the sides use a dark charcoal color or black (blend well)


Highlight under the brow with whiite.


Line with black liner along 3/4 of the top lid


and 1/4 along the bottom.


Use black mascara.
I think that a light gold, copper, or bronze would look good.





My sister has brown eyes and she puts on a light shade of white and a baby blue on; it looks really good.


Hope I helped! :)





Have a great day!
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries