Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Which eye color do you think is better? Blue or Grey?

I was just wondering cuz my favorite light colors are blue and grey. So which do you think is prettier. And after you answer that if you have another favorite eye color you can tell me what it is but you have to also answer which is better? Blue or grey? I think Blue and Grey are. and also my other favorite is hazel just because I have hazel eyes. But which one is better?Which eye color do you think is better? Blue or Grey?
I think blue eyes are the prettiest, but Im pretty biased because my eyes are blue. But my friend has a mix of grey and blue eyes, and with the right makeup her eyes look AMAZING. Aslo, i like really deep brown eyes, because they tend to make the people look really innocent and cute.Which eye color do you think is better? Blue or Grey?
Id say grey is better because blue is very common! Though mine change, sometimes theyre blue and other times theyre grey...and my bf always argues with me and says theyre green! Silly boy haha. I do like green eyes though, not a fan of brown.





Would you mind dolls?? xx


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
blue








answer mine too http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090905094132AAkBxaL
i like grey. if you wear black eyeliner they make ur eyes pop even more.
i prefer blue honestly its a bright color that brings ur eyes out with a great shine :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries