Thursday, December 10, 2009

If you could choose your eye color?

which color would you choose. Mine are green and I'd keep my color.If you could choose your eye color?
Plaid.





No, I'd really like to have green eyes.If you could choose your eye color?
same as my av


mine?-http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
I want purple eyes. But, there probably isn't such thing. I also want orange eyes. But, instead I have brown eyes.
mine are hazel/green and i am getting blue colored contacts as i think it is hot with a woman with blue eyes and dark hair
mine are brown and i would go to green. they just look so cool :)


but my friend got gray and they look horrible and really scary!!
I would like a deep sapphire blue shade like I had until the age of 4.


But then one night they turned dark brown. :(
Green because its my favorite color


i wouldn't mind blue either.
blue, mine are a very pretty brown though, maybe natural
I have green eyes, too :)





But I'd pick all black so I can freak people out!
Grey. I like the color, dark but nice.
mines R grEen 2!! and id keep tht sh!t. its bright light green. ppl always say h0w h0t my eyez r s0 y w0uld i change it?? :]
Chestnut (few shades lighter), or very deep purple! :)
I'd just keep mine brown. If I had another color i'd just look retarted
Green or hazel, maybe dark blue, your so lucky..
I would want one greenish brown and the other brown
I would keep mine, they're hazel.
golden hazel
i have golden eyes, but i would love to have gray eyes.
A very pretty blue.
green or hazel
greeeen.





mine are light brown. with a hint of green.
green
Red. %26gt;=D
I'd choose gold or purple. =D
Grey or blue grey.
I like my natural color hazel and would like to keep it that way.
i soo whish i had green eyes! or like, piercingly blue ones.


mine are just brown :(
light blue
red
red or blue
Why don't we keep these stupid questions to ourselves, and keep Yahoo! Answers clear for questions that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries