Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What is the hottest eye color for women?

So what is the nicest eyecolour for women? Does it have anything to do with the hair color?What is the hottest eye color for women?
Green...cause mine are green. I am a natural brunette...light brunette...but I highlight mine heavily...so I look more blonde.. I have been told I have pretty eyes...longing eyes...What is the hottest eye color for women?
It all depends on the person. Some with darker hair look better with light eyes because it makes them stand out more. Lighter eyes go better with darker hair.
My is green so I think green.Because I have lots of papis...





jajaja
magenta
blue.
green {im not a lezbo}!
well i think brown or grey r the best match with hazal or dark blonde
the eyes are the first thing you should notice


dark eyes are pretty with light colored hair


or blue eyes with light colored hair also
brown
green...but mine are nearly blck....
Brown
Green eyes
Brown they are mysterious they have depth
how about all the colours the rainbow, imagine what that would look like........
the best eye colour.. hmm .. that's contradicting .. because there are many colours.. everyone will say there own colour silly ..


its not really the colour you are after .. its how there eyes light up or smile when they smile.. that's priceless.


the eye's say allot about a person ..


you can tell when there happy or when there tired..


or when there mad..


so its not just the colour that is a thing to look at ..


but dark brown eyes are a mystery..
brown and dark brown
brown or hazel
Blue, of course
my colour bright blue
I am voting for blue.
blue-green, like the sea
Blue eyes are the best with any hair color,but blond is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries