Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the most beautiful eye color on a girl?

green blue brown....?What is the most beautiful eye color on a girl?
GREEN!!! GO GREEN!!!!!!


Its individual as only 2-3 % of the worlds population have green eyes. Be proud of them!


Plus its a nice colour.What is the most beautiful eye color on a girl?
green are by far waaaay more beautiful than any color! And yes, they are RARER than blue! Trust me, wherever you got your 1-2% of the population thing, it lied. A lot more people have blue than green!





I'm proud of my green eyes ; ) Report Abuse

blue and hazel green is beautifully good it is so nice actually my eyes is black because i am a pilipino in Philippines well are u new?? me i am new but about 4 weeks i am a member hazel green is nice because i saw a girl that is really beautiful with green hazel green eyes and also blue..
Hey there!





Personally, i think blue eyes on blondes, and brown eyes on brunettes look really pretty!





Only about 1-2% of the worlds population has blue eyes! 2-3% of the world has green eyes, and about 95% has brown eyes! Amazing huh?





Thanks %26amp; great question to!
I really don't know, but I love my eye color. I get a lot of compliments on it


=]





http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=27yrhxv%26amp;鈥?/a>


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ljgua%26amp;s=鈥?/a>
Green :)





Mine Are Green





And Green Are Sparkerly :)





xx
I think they all look great, but i like blue and brown! but green is nice to! good luck xoxo
Brown :]
Blue or brown (:
hazel eyes
black

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries