Thursday, December 10, 2009

If you could change your eye color would you?

More of a green


I guess a lil bit of a brighter greenIf you could change your eye color would you?
for what . if i want to change parts from my head . it better to change the whole headIf you could change your eye color would you?
I would like mine to look like Kate Bekinsale on Underworld - neon blue vampire eyes.
Never my eyes have evey color...it like hazel times 7....they are awesome....
No,


I love mine.





They're onyx black. So deep when I glare to someone..
i'd change it to dark blue, or as red as blood
Yep. I thought about getting blue contacts to go over my cataracts. What do you think?
No...........like them brown...........
Yepp.
no
neon green and blue a mix of colors!
I wouldnt.


I love my eyes. [:
I'd like them to be a brighter green.
no i like my brown eyes, but maybe green i love green eyes :)
nah. I'm happy with them the way they are.
no i love my baby bluess =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries