Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Eye color?

should i get contacts if my eyes change colors naturally?Eye color?
I assume since you focus on eye color, that the contacts you are thinking of getting are aimed to change eye color. I too have eyes that change colors... grey, grey blue, blue, blue green, green, green hazel. And I would never try and change their color.





If you do decide to change them understand that certain types of contact lenses are designed to change the color of the eyes. And certain types of eyes lend themselves more readily than others to the device. Usually those that have a gray or bluish hue work the best.





We all can be only who we are, no more, no less.Eye color?
No.. I dont think so because you have nice eyes when they change like that atleased they arent like boring brown. But i have the same eyes and its anoying when they are really nice blue and you want them that way bu they turn green during the day so ya you can consider getting some..
No my eyes do the same thing yours do and thats just like having contacts but without the irritation it rather unique to have eyes like this so show them off.
no way.. i personally think that that is very unique and i would not do anything to get rid of them. it can be very attractive
I think it would be cool to have contacts. But just make sure they look totally natural.
If you like the color you had before then go ahead!
No its cool to have eyes change colours.
why even ask a total hell no!!
no way! my eyes do the same thing and i love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries