Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Eye color?

I have green eyes but I want blue. what's your favorite eye color? brown blue or green? and....should I change it cuz I can get contacts.......Eye color?
no way!!!!!!!! dont go near those contacts!


u haveeee 2 keep those gorgeous green ones lucky!!!!!!!!!!


their the rarest adn the bestEye color?
i have blue eyes and I'm the envy of all my friends, even so I can't help but staring into a pair of hazel eyes..... Now i don't really know anybody with green eyes so i can't really compare but monkii is right those fake contacts do suck, you can tell them out from a mile away.
you have green eyes?!?! dont even touch those fake contacts, im serious, those things suck, they look so fake and ppl can tell when they are. green eyes are the most popular color next to blue, but you having green eyes, you are one blessed person!
OMG i love green eyes.


I have brown eyes, and well.. theyre not exactly striking.


Green eyes are the most wanted colour of eyes, your lucky, leave them as they are, if you want them to pop, just use a bit of eyeliner and mascara.
I like light-colored eyes. Anything that is not dark brown. So that includes brown and light brown.





I don't think you should change it. It's so deceitful.
I have green eyes too. They are such a rare eye colour, so you should embrace the beauty of your eyes!





I love light colour eyes, but i do like chocolate brown eyes on guys. so dreamy
I have green as well :)


ew don't get contacts they look fake and.. green is just a pretty as blue!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Girl, don't you know that green eyes are the rarest color. They are very beautiful and should be appreciated.
Exotic violet like Elizabeth Taylor. So pretty.
the contacts look fake. you can always tell. i like green %26lt;3
i have blue eyes but i want purple definitely consider contacts if you want to experiment
i love blue and green


my friends eyes change from blue to green and i thought she wore contact like colour ones but then i relised she wears glasses lol
i dont like blue at all, green eyes are pretty but also luv my honey brown eyes
i hate blue but i love green
Wow Green! You should just appreciate what have give you
nice, ur eyes are fab!


=D
my fav eye color is blue. it is pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries