Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color should i use to make my eye color pop? My eyes are dark brown !

This lady is amazing! Watch her videos and she shows you exactly how to apply the make-up and what color eyes it looks best on!! She has a bunch for dark brown eyes and they're really unique and soo pretty! I love her, she's amazing! (link in source)What color should i use to make my eye color pop? My eyes are dark brown !
I use black liner on the top and i get occasional compliments. brown eyed people are bless. we could get away with any colors (:





but i personally think browns (sparkly) green, purples, and gold looks best.What color should i use to make my eye color pop? My eyes are dark brown !
Try using a color that's opposite on the color wheel like navy blue or majestic purple!





Good luck!





P.S. Stay away from black. That's the biggest mistake us brown eyed girls make!
Brown eyed girls can get away with almost any color and have their eyes sparkle. A cute purple is very nice, or a tannish gold.


:)
Any color but try light colors



A sparkley,


purple works very nicley.









mine r the same.





and i alway's use gold and i always get compliments on them (:
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries