Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is your fav eye color?

And what eye color do you have?





Mine are green and i loveee brown!What is your fav eye color?
My husband has the most beautiful light blue eyes. They are an incredible swimming-pool colour. I really hope our children inherit his eyes and not my plain brown ones.What is your fav eye color?
green, you hardly ever see green eyes, especially since brown is a dominant color.





mine are green, with flecks of gold in the center. but they often change colors depending on lighting and my mood.
i have hazel eyes but they kind of change color.....sometimes they are really green and sometimes they are like blue-grey! lol
I think women with green eyes are so pretty.





I used to work with a guy who had one blue eye and one brown eye !!!
Blue (especially icy blue) and dark brown (almost black).


I have the latter.
brown. i really wish i had brown eyes lol i have blue.
Fave colour is pink my eye colour is brown
i have blue eyes, i like blue green and brown!lol don't like grey..
I love purples and turquoise
Big light brown eyes.
I love clear light blue eyes and light green(:
pinkish/ golden





eyes:brown :}
Brown/ dark blue





i have light blue
green and blue. they;re soooooooooooooo pretty.
my eyes are greensy-blue


and i love greeny-blue it's different
green or blue...i have soft brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries