Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is eye changing color at age 15 possible ?

see i was born with blue eyes they changed to dark brown i get why that happened but they were dark brown all my life basically but now my parents people and myself are starting to notice that they have changed from dark brown to hazel is this possible or just a coincidence ?Is eye changing color at age 15 possible ?
yeah it happens to alot of bown eyed people. my eyes went from hazel to greenIs eye changing color at age 15 possible ?
my eyes go from dark brown to brown to hazel to green. they still change depending on how i fell and how the weather is and im 18
yes it is. my eyes were blue and now they're gray. cool huh? and my sisters eyes are going from dark brown to light brown now, they might get hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries