Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is your preferance in the opposite sex? Hair color? Eye color? Height? Skin tone? Speach Accents?

In the opposite sex, what hair color, height, skin tone (dark skin, tan skin, fair skin), eye color, etc. do you preffer most often? Men, do you preffer a more ';girlie girl';, like a ';Miss Priss'; or someone who doesn't mind gettting her hands dirty? Do you prefer a certain speach accent like a southern accent or a northen accent or British,etc?What is your preferance in the opposite sex? Hair color? Eye color? Height? Skin tone? Speach Accents?
Hair color is complicated, usually I prefer someone's natural color though because it seems to fit them best, the only thing I really dislike is brown with fake blond high-lites or dyed red hair. Height, anywhere between 5'10'; and 5'2'; (I'm 6'1';), pale skin, no preference, no preference. Accents can be cool or a complete turn off, minnesota accents and russian accents are my favorites.What is your preferance in the opposite sex? Hair color? Eye color? Height? Skin tone? Speach Accents?
Now that I've seen the menu, let me place my order. If it was only that simple.





I'll take her however she comes. I like what's inside much more than what's on the outside.





Jack


.
My preference is a good personality over looks
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries