Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is your favorite eye color?

blue eyes with dark hair. that is by far my favorite, the person's blue eyes pop with their dark hairWhat is your favorite eye color?
Brown is my favorite. My husband and both kids have big brown, chocholate chip colored eyes and they are beautiful!What is your favorite eye color?
Sometimes it makes me sad because all the hit songs sing about blue eyes... But personally I love my Dark brown chocolately eyes.
well i have ice blue eyes that has a deep oceanblue on the outside and i get tons of compliments and i love them too so blue
A mixture of blue, green, and gray. That's what mine are. They actually switch between those colors.
Liike A Hazle Colour With Dark blue And Misty Green ,, Which is actually my eye colour =] x
These are my favorites:


Ice Blue


Bright Green


Dark Brown


Hazel (with more green than brown in it)





Sadly, my eyes are like a blue/grey eyes arent a big deal, but I would like eyes that are all ';BAM!';
blue, only when its a saturated, deep blue.


or brown.
I like eyes that change colors between light blue (not grayish, though) and grayish green. That's how mine are =)
Blue, blue, blue!!! People say you look good in all colors cause it matches your eyes....
BLUE, BLUe, BLue, Blue, blue All The Way!!





My Eyes Are Blue And Everyone Thinks There Really Pretty.





Hope I Helped [:!
Deep dark brown. I'd like to have this color in contacts for me to change my look.
Green, Green, Green!!!
Hazel, Green, and Green mixed!!!
Brown for guys (it's soooo sexy!!)


Green for girls (like a bright green)
i like blue eyes personally but maybe thats cuz i have blue eyes!!!
green cause it glows. and it stands out the best! if not then dark blue eyes exspeshily with black hair!
hmm...idk. diff eye colors look UHMAZZING on diff ppl : )
blue not the gray blue more of the aqua blue. i wish my eyes looked like that. :(
green its gorgous and i wish i had green eyes!!!
i have blue but i love green! and grey eyes are awsome (:
blue/green


the color of my eyes!
grey because its not very common
Blue


Green
yes green green green is right!
blue
light brown and dark blk
green, or dark blue
i like bright green and blue :]
blueeee.


my eyes are brown tougghhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries