Thursday, December 10, 2009

What eye contact color looks good on me?

im getting color contacts soon and i want something thats going to look natural on me





I have fair skin


im caucasian


I have black hair


my eyes are dark brown





so what do you think? Im kinda choosing between hazel and light greyish blue because thats what i think looks natural on meWhat eye contact color looks good on me?
Deffinelty something that would go with your natural color, Hazel or Green would look best, I'm sure dark brown already looks good, But my advise is Hazel or Green. But whatever you think! :) i used to have hazel, people loved them and thought they were my natural color.What eye contact color looks good on me?
Well first off, you need to go to the eye doctors and try on some colors before you get your hopes up. The only color that even showed up on my dark brown eyes were sapphire blue. So you may not have that many options.
You can try out colored lenses on FreshLook:





http://www.freshlookcontacts.com/#/home





Just upload a face pic on the ';try on colors'; thingy :D
Hazel =)
greenish hazel?
light greenish blue is pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries