Thursday, December 10, 2009

If you could change your eye color what would it be?

Yellow Hazel / Green Hazel / Brown Hazel.If you could change your eye color what would it be?
I don't know... because I really like my eyes. But if I had to I'd change them from green with dark rims around the iris to gray/blue with rims around the iris.If you could change your eye color what would it be?
normal eye color...my eye color change every damn time! its bloody irritating!
They would be a little bluer, but I actually like my eye color its really different.
i have beautiful blue eyes and i love them but if i had to change i would want them green
....either light green, VERY clear light blue, or violet ^_~
From blue-gray to green-hazel
From icy green to icy blue
hazel ;)
I have hazel eyes, and they change colors
A really bright green, but I have to admit my eyes look pretty good right now. They're a really light brown.
I would change from blue to purple...
Dark/Icy blue.





I always found blue eyes fascinating. My eyes are green, which isn't bad.
Grey to balck.


THANKYOU.
I'd want my iris to be a very bright color,like fiery red or gold.It'll look so awesome.
I kind of want my eyes to have alot more of a green tint to them. Mine are hazel. But they almost appear brown sometimes
GRAY-BLUE OR ICE BLUE
ocean blue but my eyes change colors i know im lucky
Green :-)
Purple
Gray
My eyes are light blue. I would only change to green.
Deep green.
light brown to maybe green/hazel like my daddy's
im a blonde so id hav to go w/ blue lol
bright blue
gray or green
blue
blue
blue
bright green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries