Thursday, December 10, 2009

What hair color is best at hiding under eye lines?

I feel like experimenting with hair colors. I'm pale with naturally dirty blonde hair. The problem is I have under eye lines. I was wondering what would be the best color hair to make them less obvious? (as opposed to other colors)??What hair color is best at hiding under eye lines?
first i'd try an eye cream then go for the hair color. I';d have highlights put in personally, that would draw attention away from your eyes.What hair color is best at hiding under eye lines?
Ok My Best friend is also very pale and struggled with under eye lines.


No she wanted to bleach her hair and all that did was made her look really super pasty and I tries to tell her that it wouldn't look good because of her completion, so I decided I would tell her to try a new color and, the best color for her pale completion was Dark Brown Burgundy, Sho loved it so very much and I'm sure you'll love it and if you don't you could always go back. Hope this helps





';Your Friend';

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries