Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is your favorite eye color ?

just wondering...What is your favorite eye color ?
I like all eye colors really.......but if I had to choose, then I would say Hazel. I love how they change color! I have Dark Brown eyes, but they are almost black. They are really big, shiny, and you can see your reflection in them. I wouldn't trade my eyes for the world!!!!What is your favorite eye color ?
Blue or grey , followed by green
i love people with all shades of blue in them..like dark grey on the outside, blues in the middle and some dark blue on the core..its gorgeous.
Blue or brown
I personally like hazel cause with the right eye shawdow your eyes can appear brown, green or even blue.
I have hazel eyes which I love because they will go either brown or green depending on what I wear which is so cool. =)
green or hazel with green hues,dark hair brings out the eyes too
I'm a sucker for blue eyes. ;)
They're all beautiful. But for my contacts I like my aqua color.
dark brown cos its on me!!!
blue
Hazel, more on the green side.
green or brown
blue ore green or blue/green


mine are blue/green
light blue eyes, amost grey. My best friend has these and everytime he looks at me it feels like he sees my soul.
Green. Very beautiful!!!!!!!
green


i love my green eyes.


they used to be a dark, dark blue but they changed to green!


= ]
I love brown eyed girls!





.
blue or green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries