Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why did my cats eye color change?

this is what her eyes looked like before





http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a302/chaosxcunt/maggy.jpg





this is how her eyes look now


http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a302/chaosxcunt/06-14-07_1732.jpg





why did they change, her eyes were so beautifulWhy did my cats eye color change?
she might have grown up and her eye color changed along with her bodyWhy did my cats eye color change?
I had a cat that when I got her, the eyes were blue and they sparkled when the light hit them. Then her eyes changed to green.


It's the same thing with babies--most are born with blue eyes and usually change when they reach 6 months old.
it looked like she was a kitten in the first picture... you know how human babies eyes change color after they are born.. i think its the same with animals..
bcoz she is grown up
Maturity or the wrong cat came home.
Uhm, first of all, your kitty is gorgeous!


And.. I've noticed that all cats are born with a different color compared to what they have when they're older. It's weird, but it happens. I can't say why, unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries