Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's you're favorite hair/eye color combo on a guy?

Blonde Blue? Brown Brown? Black Green? What's your favorite and why? Thank you!What's you're favorite hair/eye color combo on a guy?
Dark hair and blue eyes. That combo always makes me double-take, I guess because it's so contrasting. Very hot.What's you're favorite hair/eye color combo on a guy?
The guy I am dating now has Blonde hair and blue eyes, but I have always had a thing for red hair and light colored eyes. Perhaps it is the attraction to recessive traits- I have dark brown eyes!
blonde hair blue eyes
I have two favorites, dark hair and dark eyes, and dark hair and blue eyes.
brown hair, brown puppy dog eyes (hi dave!)





has to be either really tight/shaved or past shoulder length too.
I like blonde and blue or Black and brown.. I don't know why, i just do
Dark hair, light skin, green eyes. It's striking.
from the ones listed above it would be brown hair brown eyes but brown hair and blue eyes is hot too along with all the others u have listed
Tall, Dark hair and Blue Eyes. Just sexy as heck to me. And I have only seen a handful in my lifetime, that just make the heart melt...%26lt;grin%26gt;
Girl, I like guys that have black curly hair with brown eyes, it drives me crazy! I love Evan Ross, Patrick Breeding, and Lil Fizz.- my men!
Brown hair and brown eyes!! I love it! All the guys I've dated fall into that category... not on purpose but hey, it happens!
i think a guy who has cute dark brown hair thats shaggy and gray eyes..:)
golden dark blonde hair, short, sort of curly (or maybe it's spiky) in the front where it meets the face. I also love blue eyes!


The person who has these features that I most like is Jude Law!


I love him! So cute! here's his picture.





www.imagecache2.allposters.com/images/鈥?br>




hope i help you!
i like men that are dark with dark eyes , i dont know why but i always did , i think its sexy.
One guy I like has Brown hair and eyes... He's so so hott! And the other guy I like has light brown hair and baby blue eyes. He's also hott! The 1st guy has a twin brother... And most guys that I think are hott have those hair/eye colors. But hot guys (in California) look like surfers with blonde hair and blue or brown eyes. I like all, but I don't know which best!
Brown brown
i love blue eyes on a guy!! especially blue eyes and light hair
brown or black hair %26amp; brown or green eyes...just a personal preference, i think it`s sexy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries