Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I change the color of my eye?

How can I change the color of my eye without surgery and color contacts?How can I change the color of my eye?
You can't. You may get a little bit of a different shade if you wear a certain color or eye shadow from the color reflecting onto them.





If you want a new color, get contacts- they don't have to be a perscription if you have good vision.How can I change the color of my eye?
Color contacts.


At my friend's dad's store, they are $260 dollars without a prescription, and about $60 with a prescription. They will probally be about the same at any eyeglasses store. If you do not want to buy them from an eyeglass store, you can type in ';Color Contacts'; on Google and websites that have them for sale will come up.
contacts or tattooing.





yess, u can really tattoo ur eyesss. not designs, but colors or lines in the colored part. they can turn out really cool, but its DANGEROUS!! i wouldnt do it. i think its just dumb.





contacts have issues, too. like, they move around and crap.. and after long periods of time with the colored ones, they supposedly will screw with ur eyesight.





SOOO... why would u wanna change ur eyesss?? im sure they look just fine!! really.. post a pic! try makeup!! [kay, so ur a dood, i get that. and its a lil bit gay, but....]
There is no way its heredity only way is color contacts you can get color contacts with regular vision the don't have to be subscription vision but other than that no way.
I dont think you can...


But you can always change it on pictures with photoshop. :]





Mine?


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
there really is no way unless you use makeup.





For girls this is an easy effect to bring out their eyes.


With me; I have brown eyes. So I use pruple makeup and it brings them out in a a ';Wow'; factor.






It's impossible, sorry:/





Hope this helped, and good luck!:]





Xoxo,


Meaghan:]:]
you can't.. don't try anything weird either, you'll end up with some crazy infection.. i'm sure your eyes are gorgeous anyway!
l

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries