Thursday, December 10, 2009

Favorite eye color on a girl?

i have green eyes and i personally wish i had blue eyes. but whats your opinion?Favorite eye color on a girl?
I think green or gray eyes r really pretty on girls ........I wish I had Green eyes.......Trust me green eyes r way prettier than blue eyes .......I have plain brown eyes and I'm jealous of ur pretty eyes.......or i think they look pretty.........lolFavorite eye color on a girl?
well i have blue eyes and yes everyone comments on them because they are so bright and blue that they kind of look like huskey eyes. and i love my eyes. but you know its not the best to have blue eyes sometimes because its hard to wear black eyeliner because your eyes look weird with them if they are so blue. and in the light your pupil gets really small and your eyes look really scary.





so you are lucky you have green eyes. dont worry about eye color that much and if you really want blue eyes just get color contacts.








dont worry about it your eyes are probably beautiful =)
yeah green eyes are rare (i love green-its the color of my fone ;P)


but i also love my eyes-dark dark dark brown with dark blue..because im mixed with tons of stuff lol


uniqueness always rocks!!-don't u think?


just rock your eyes and people will love you/it regardless
I am a girl, but I love my green-ish hazel eyes. I get compliments on them all the time =D


And personally, I dont like blue eyes on anyone.





Help me out please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index? qid=20081102083931AAyi00L
What a surprise, everyone's saying BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE GREEN BLUE!





blueblueblueblue.








How original.


I hate the stupid mold we have for beauty these days.








I actually like brown eyes. Big dark pools of molasses.


:]



i have dark brown eyes and i'm thankful to God to have healthy seeing eyes.
It depends what you look like. I have dark hair n brown skin. I would look weired with blue eyes o.o My eyes are brown but they are big and bright.
I love brown or green eyes. You are very lucky to have green eyes.
Haha how funny! I have blue eyes and I wish I had green eyes.
I like bluish green eyes. I also like rich brown eyes
I love green eyes and light hazel eyes.
well i have light brown eyes with a little green in them so hazel i guess and i love mine
i love light brown,blue and green eyes. I think they're really pretty on girls. That's why I want some contacts
Blue eyes are lovely. But green eyes are very rare and therefore makes you precious!
Blue, green. As long as u are polish :), just kidding. Pretty girls have no limits.
Blue and green. Even though I'm a girl. But they're gorgeous. =]
BLUE!!
yeah i have blue eyes and love my eyes..it just depends on the person.


different people like different eyes.
green is pretty so keep ur eyes green.
green
blue, i have green too
i like blue eyes :]





greens really pretty too though
i got green eyes love them they make us look different not many people have green eyes :D
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries