Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can i get my eye color to like just one color?

ppl been saying my eyes are hazel but everyone got hazel eyes is there a way i can make them one color....Can i get my eye color to like just one color?
Hazel eyes are beautiful.


Really deep.





You should appreciate the way you look, hon. I'm sure you're beautiful.





If you want to be unique, try outrageous contacts or coloured eye drops.





The eye drops are kinda cool, cause they're easy to apply and you can just stop applying them without touching your eyeball (I wear glasses because I don't want to touch my eyeball... Creepy)Can i get my eye color to like just one color?
lol i have hazel eyes but they have a sparkle in them so i love them


i believe there the prettiest color
Colored contacts dear!! They do miracles lol
get colored contacts...
wear sameting or the color you want


if ur eyes are light enoph


it wiLL reflect and change
Hazel eyes are cool!
ya
color Contact lens

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries