Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm a 19 old guy and I don't like my hair and eye color...?

I have blonde hair and blue eyes and I really hate em.....blonde girls usually doesn't like blonde hair on a guy...but I don't know brunette girls with brown eyesI'm a 19 old guy and I don't like my hair and eye color...?
Like Yourself For Who You Are :D





You'll Find A Girl That Likes You.





Anyway, Nobody's Perfect. You're Lucky Just Being You.I'm a 19 old guy and I don't like my hair and eye color...?
You shouldn't hate yourself because of your hair colour many girls including myself like guys who have blonde hair and blue eyes. I have brown hair/brown eyes and it doesn't bother me if a guy has blonde hair,,brown hair, red hair etc. It's their personality that counts most.
so what exactly is the QUESTION?!
whats the problem dude
i dont understand what your asking

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries