Thursday, June 24, 2010

Will my babies eye color change?

Noah is 3 months and 2 weeks he has blue/green eyes....His father has brown...I thought that if they turn brown they would do it at birth or right after.. Mine are the color Noah's are now...and i thought the dominant color was brown...What are your thoughts?Will my babies eye color change?
Eye color is genetic, so his eyes are staying that way. the dominent color doesn't always winWill my babies eye color change?
Yes your baby's eye colour will change. You probably will see the right eye colour when the baby is around 6 months. Maybe brown. Wait and see.
My son is almost 9 months and his eyes are still changing. Some babies have there eyes change right away and some don't.
My husband has blue eyes I have brown. Our dd had blue eyes til 6 months then turned brown,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries