Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's your favrotie eye color?

Mine is blue :DWhat's your favrotie eye color?
mine is also, blue!! i just got colored contacts of blue and they look sooo cuteWhat's your favrotie eye color?
On girls-- I love big, round (not bulgy) brown/dark brown doe-like eyes with long eyelashes. I've always wanted to have Bambi-esque eyes like that, but mine are almond shaped.





On guys-- I like hazel, green or blue eyes that are a little bit downturned... eyes like that look gentle %26amp; soulful to me.
My favourite eye colour is also blue :)
eyes like these


http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2369/2098…
Blue definetly. Thats the color of my boyfriends eyes
My Favorite eye color is blue, or emerald green.





I have brown eyes.





Getting purple contacts though :]
I love green eyes with pale skin and dark hair. Thats sexy!





But my fave is brown. Everyone loves big brown eyes!
Really light blue, so light they look almost white with some blue
Hazel.
My favorite eye color is brown.



Blue %26amp; Green
Mine are green..So i'll stick witht hat for now.
Green like mine.
i have really dark brown eyes, but i looove hazel and dark blue ;)
mine green but brown runs a good second
light blue (:
green and blue
blue or brown
mine is brown..lol.
i have icey clue eyes, annd love blue eyes
a really intense cat like green
green
green
a light shade of gray
idc

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries