Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is there any surgery can change my eye color cause i am tierd from the contact lenses?

Are you serious? The Nazis tried to do that in WWII. Be happy with what you have it didn't work, they just stuck needles in peoples eyes.Is there any surgery can change my eye color cause i am tierd from the contact lenses?
Just be lucky you can see..


:]


I'm sure your eyes are just as beautiful as the bluest eyes.


:D


Oh, and I was like you.


But I started seeing the gold color in my eye and I had a positive attitude toward it.


Sooo now I'm happy.Is there any surgery can change my eye color cause i am tierd from the contact lenses?
no there isn't. no offence but this is a silly question. try a different brand of lenses or daily disposable coloured lenses.
Love what you possess given by the Lord Almighty as it is your identity.





Think about Blind people, then you will value yours..





I pray that some one you love start telling you that you have beautiful eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries