Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's your favorite eye color?

i love hazel and blueWhat's your favorite eye color?
I love blue..very sexy What's your favorite eye color?
dark blue


and this girls eye color is amazing:


http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>
i love hazel, blue, %26amp; green.


i also love the rare color eyes, like you think they have to be contacts but they're really not.. :)
blue---i think like aqua eyes are so pretty.








please answer---do you think my friend is pretty?








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkROQaK3ALEHdV4gzXBaSBLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081022163511AAWsaTy
anything but brown like light green, blue, or hazel.. awesomeee(x
Green. They aren't that common and my son ended up with green eyes so I think they are beautiful =)
Blue!





Mine are the prettiest when I cry haha. They turn a dark teal color.
On guys-anything would but green or blue are nice for starin at, Haha.
hazel is my favorite.
I like extremely blue or very dark brown eyes.
Brown for guys. And greenish blue for girls.
Romantic dark chocolate brown or black.
I love green eyes. They're close to blue, but a little more unique.
i love brown eyes. i know its werid because its common but i love them lol
Blue and Green :)
I love deep blue eyes :-D
Hazel, Gray %26amp;nd Blue =]
Green cause my love have green eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries