Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does eye color matter a lot?

I have brown eyes and I have always been obsessed wtih getting blue or green or gray eyes. Basically, any color EXCEPT for brown. I am so obsessed I even have trouble believing anyone can think I'm attractive because I only have brown eyes. Should I get contacts (probably green or gray, since I have medium brown hair and light blue might look weird)?? THanks!Does eye color matter a lot?
Guys care very much about eye color. You're correct in that you NEED contacts. Go with the green. Brown eyes are so out of style.Does eye color matter a lot?
well..actually i think people do look at eyes..but it doesnt really matter thattttt much.


yeah, if you really want to, i'd say go for green.


but blue wouldnt look too bad either.
eye color does not matter everyone has a different eye preference i have actually always considered brown to my favorite eye color! They are so deep and mysterious. Deff my favorite color! There are so many songs about having brown eyes too like ';Brown Eyed Girl'; thats a classic. Be happy with what you got! I wish i had brown eyes.
Nah... Bright-colored eyes definitely stand out, but an ugly girl with blue eyes is still...... not good-looking.





So, if you look good already, there is no need for blue or green.
be happy with your brown eyes, brown can be so pretty. Don't get color contacts or anything, everyone will no they r fake and they might not fit your complexion as well. I don't think most guys really have a favorite eye color, but they certaintly don't like hate brown eyes or anything. Lol there is a whole song Brown Eyed Girl.
I have green eyes, and I ADORE brown eyes.





They just seem so sweet and lovely.





Big, brown doe-eyes make me go weak in the knees.
Eye color doesn't matter all that much. And to tell you the truth, brown eyes can be even more attractive than a lighter eye color on different people. There was a girl on America's Next Top Model (her name was Anchal, I don't know if you watch the show lol) with brown eyes but she wore blue contacts because she thought that was more attractive. However when I see pictures of her without the contacts, I just think that she looks so much more beautiful. It looks a lot better with her hair and skin tone.





Dark eyes can be gorgeous, take Johnny Depp for example.





I'd say, if it makes you feel better then you could try the contacts, but honestly, brown eyes are just as nice as any other eye color. Love your brown eyes!!
color of eyes ? it not too important . it oke , if u like ur eyes , and u feel ur eyes color is atracted ^_^
NOT at all, it does not matter ... but some people have diseases that can be detected by their eye color. Otherwise, it is always beauty to have a color in eye.
I'm a straight female but I love brown eyes, and colored contacts look so cheap, fake and tacky. If I were you, I would learn how to play up my brown eyes with my makeup and lashes. There's plenty of makeup groups and websites you can look at to see how to do just that. You shouldn't need blue eyes to impress anyone!
most of my friends have worn color contacts ... and like they dont look as great than their real nature eye color. you can really tell they are fake... but anyway.. my friends also stopped wearing color contacts because they really dry up their eyes and irritate them... and i have recently noticed at school.. no one wears them anymore!! .. and like eye color doesnt matter... many of the prettiest girls at our school have brown eyes and brown hair!!! seriously.. and hehe i really think guys with brown eyes are hott!! =) you just have to really feel comfortable in your skin and be proud that you have brown eyes.. i mean there are many people who die for that color!! im not being nice.. i really know people who want brown eyes...
Eye color isn't really that important. It's just a color, like your hair or skin. If it bothers you SO MUCH, get some colored contacts.
I used to only go for guys w/blue or green eyes~I wouldnt date anyone who didnt have them. I met this adorable guy with brown eyes though! So, point is, I dont really think color matters. As long as they have a smile to match! lol


:)
i have naturally blune eyes, like as blue as the clear paciic ocean (which is not too clear now cuase of all polution :P)


i have clear contacts for my vision cause its really bad.


its not worth getting contracts, especially color, just to have your eyes changed. i dont see the problem with brown eyes though.... i really like guys to have brown eyes, i think it just looks beautiful and i despise guys with lighter eyes and hair...


i dont think you shuld shange your eye color, i wish i had brown eyes...
I've always wanted brown eyes becasue you can wear somany different things on your eyes and when you get tanner you eyes pop.


All colors are beautiful on everyone and you won't have to change them. Accept that you have gorgeous eyes and be happy=]]
I have brown eyes and wouldn't change them for any other color. Is not the color that defines beauty. There are beautiful people in every single color. Is facial features and shapes that create harmony and beauty. You can try contacts to see how comfortable you feel. But you might be more attractive than you think you are. There is nothing more beautiful than confidence. It doesn't matter which color your eyes, hair or skin are. There are beautiful people in every color.
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries