Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What gives me my physical features like mu hair coloer and eye color?

Your genetics..dna..you know..the whole human biology thing..What gives me my physical features like mu hair coloer and eye color?
genetics, half from your mother and half from your father.What gives me my physical features like mu hair coloer and eye color?
Genetics my dear Watson.
dna contains all the info.when fertilization takes place the bits of chromosomes get exchanged..therefore variation takes place.you get characteristics from each of ur parents
You DNA - from your mother and father...
dna-from your mother and your father.
This web site might be a bit technical, but it does have the answers to your questions: http://www.kumc.edu/gec/support/eyecolor.html
genetics, you know the genes that you mom and dad gave to you
Your genes which contain DNA half coming from your mother and half from your father. It is the alleles found on the genes which code for various characteristics such as hair and eye colour. Alleles can be dominant or recessive. If a gene conatins one dominant allele and one recessine the dominant will determine your characteristic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries