Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm wearing a maroon dress what eye shadow color should I wear?

nothing too extreme though...I'm wearing a maroon dress what eye shadow color should I wear?
I really think that brown eyes are beautiful..lucky I have more of a sapphire...anyway





I think that you should go with a gentle smoky eye...nothing crazy, but very pretty. And as a general rule, never go crazy with the lip color if you have a lot on the eyes....so a clear gloss or baby pink.





Here's the gentle smoky eye I am talking about:





http://www.facemaker.ca/smokyeyemakeupim鈥?/a>








GOOD LUCK





Email any other questions...Cali I'm wearing a maroon dress what eye shadow color should I wear?
probably stay away from anything that is bronze and close to the colour as your dress , otherwise it's just an overload of brown.





maybe a really light light brown powder or a light pinky .





in my personal opinion i don't think you should really wear eyeshadow with a full colour just stick with a base colour, so like a cream-skin colour, or a light light brown( as i said)





but i think you can just get away with mascara.


i think white pencil eyeliner would be a good touch if you have it, even black.
I think silvers would look fabulous. You could even do a smokey eye with silver/grays. I like this look:





http://www.flickr.com/photos/22185599@N0鈥?/a>





For products I would recommend MAC's eyeshadows in Electra (inner 1/3), Scene (middle 1/3), and Knight Divine (outer 1/3, can also deepen by adding Carbon in the outer V). Make sure to blend so there aren't any harsh lines.





For lips I would do something lighter and with a little shimmer. I like MAC's Plushglass in Pretty Plush. If you want to do more with the lip, you can add something like Sophisto lipstick with the Pretty Plush on top. Hope that helps :)
stay natural. with a light shimmer on the brow line....


then use black mascara. like maybelline XXL


play up the lashes and keep the lids natural...


also, this gives you the option to go with pretty much any color lip.


id suggest a lip stain so that whatever color you use will stay all night


without you worrying about reapplying or whatever.



with a maroon dress i would go with light greys fading up into white right under your eyebrows for highlights
I'd think that you SHOULD go with a bronzy brown.


or maybe black (if its not for business).



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries