Tuesday, June 22, 2010

When does a Baby's eye color change?

My kid 4 months %26amp; still has crystal blue eyes....they should stay now right?When does a Baby's eye color change?
Eye color can change until a child is 3 years old. But if they are very blue at 4 months, there's a good chance they will stay that way. In my experience, color in newborns starts to change after the first month or so.When does a Baby's eye color change?
well i had blue eyes until i was one....and now im screwed and my eyes changed to brown, but actually the eye color im pretty sure can change between new born age and 2 years old.
We noticed my son's eyes getting darker, almost a grey color at about 3 months. At 5 months they look like they are turning brown. No blue eyes like his papa, I guess.
the colour of babies eyes can change anytime up to 6 months!
Takes about 6 months for the eyes to change...but my daughters stayed blue :)
takes at least 8 months till the colour sets, then you will know what colour your baby's eyes are. my mum says that when i was a baby i had dark blue eyes and than around 6 months they changed to light green...
If they're still blue at 4 months, then they should remain blue. Good luck. Both my girls have big beautiful blue eyes. 2D
nop after 1 yr you will know the true color he will have.
I was told when my son was born that his blue eyes would most likely change within the first 6 months... He is 3 now and still has those baby blue eyes...
They change all the time. They can change at any age, in my opinion. Until I was like.. 4, I had blue eyes. They were grey until I was 7ish. Then they were green until I was about 10. And now they're hazel (I'm 14 now). Actually, they are beginning to turn yellowish :). Maybe I just have really weird eyes, I don't know. :D
my doctor told me by 6 months the babys coloring is set so what ever it is at 6 months is a good chance will be the babys eye color.
they could change anytime during his life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries