Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's a site where i can upload a picture of myself and change my eye color in the picture?

http://www.taaz.comWhat's a site where i can upload a picture of myself and change my eye color in the picture?
I don't know of any online sites that are good for doing this....


but you can download PhotoFiltre for free: http://photofiltre.free.fr/





To change eye color at PhotoFiltre:


-Upload photo


-Click Selection%26gt;Set Shape%26gt;Lasso


-Draw around eye with Lasso Tool


-Click Adjust%26gt;Hue/Satuation...play aroud with the coloring until you get it the way you want (you can also adjust the brightness/contrast if you want)


-Use the Lasso Tool on the other eye %26amp; repeat the process.





You can use the Smudge Tool to blend the edges of the eye if you need to. Set the smudge tool to ';Precise'; %26amp; use a low opacity (around 10 or so) to smudge/blend the edges.





Then click File%26gt;Save As.What's a site where i can upload a picture of myself and change my eye color in the picture?
i dont know a sight, but i'm happy to do it for you,





just send me the pic (or a link if you want to contact me here) and what colour you want and i'll do it.





or you can send direct, if your happt to, too:-


btr60pacomd@yahoo.co.uk





hope to hear from you soon
There isnt a site for that


you have to have a program





like photoshop or coral XP





something like that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries