Tuesday, June 22, 2010

People can have dark blue eyes, right? weirdest/coolest eye color?

I am pretty sure that people can have dark blue eyes (similar to denim), am I right? I know many babies have this shade of blue eyes before they grow out of it, but you can keep the dark blue color?





Tell me if I am wrong, but I am just really curious about this for some reason.





%26amp; What do you think is the coolest eye color? I think denim if it really exists lol.People can have dark blue eyes, right? weirdest/coolest eye color?
I'm pretty sure there is dark blue eyes out there.


My favorite is light blue... hecka cute!People can have dark blue eyes, right? weirdest/coolest eye color?
there are tons of different shades of eye colors, from dark to light of green brown blue and hazel.





its not just one blue one green and so on, there are so many shades out there. my bf has dark colored blue eyes, not as dark as denim colored.





i think bright green eyes are teh coolest and grey are the strangest..my brother has grey eyes, in reality its a shade of blue but its so light it looks gray.
my niece had dark blue eyes the day she came out over 17 monthes ago and she still does, i thought she'd grow out of it but nope


I have kind of light blue eyes when I'm sad and when I'm angry or fired up about something (good or bad) they turn dark blue.


http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/qq125…


thats what color my eyes are in that picture
Yes, it does exist (:


I have eyes that change colours,


and they were that shade once,


if it's actually what i think you're talking about, haha.


My eyes were actually purple once,


like DARK actual purple, not like violet.


and yes, Naturally. [:
yes. i have dark blue eyes.


my dad has icy blue light eyes.


i think that green or hazel is cool.
Yes, I actually know a couple of people with dark blue eyes.





I like light green and violet (yes, violet) best. ^^
Yes, I have dark blue eyes.
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries