Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the most attractive eye color to you?

mini poll: are you a boy or girl????





thanks mucho!!What is the most attractive eye color to you?
I'm a girl Emily (surprised aren't you?)


Blueish GreenWhat is the most attractive eye color to you?
Guy- brown with black hair,blue with blond hair ,and green with brown hair.
I love hazel eyes, %26amp; bright blue eyes ^_~
I have two Grandsons♥


One with blue eyes♥


One with brown eyes♥





My name is Grandma♥
Girl.


I love deep indigo, or very dark blue, or neon colors.
I think blue or green is attractive





girl





you're welcome :D
Ima girl: Big hazel eyes
I'm a girl and I like Hazel and green eyes
Has always been blue
I'm a guy.


I love green.
I'm a chick and I like brown and green eyes.
I'm a boy, I like blue or green
i like blue


im a girl
i'm a girl...


and i think green eyes are amazing :]
i'm a girl- blue
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries