Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Poll : What is the sexiest eye color?

any color, as long as they're bright and stand outPoll : What is the sexiest eye color?
the sexiest eye color is Red it just oozes sexynessPoll : What is the sexiest eye color?
I don't think eye color has to do with sexiness, it's how the eyes look on the person
I think brown. I know most people with brown eyes hate them, but I think they are awesome.
Hazel....
Poll: Blue-green!
Green!





My friend and I call it the sex color.
Green. Hells yes it is!
Green
Someone please say brown!
brown in my opinion.
Blue.
Gray and blue.
Maybe hazel? or green
without a doubt..its green !!! :D
light brown. ;D
green
blue
grey
grey. :)
dark brown lol that what i have
bright blue
blue !! =)
blue
green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries