Tuesday, June 22, 2010

In your opinion whats the nicest eye color?

i have gold eyess.


so ya gold.In your opinion whats the nicest eye color?
I loveee sky blue. They are so interesting to look at.In your opinion whats the nicest eye color?
I think violet eyes sound really pretty. I've never actually seen anyone with them naturally, but I'd imagine it's nice and there are some people with them.


But overall, probably brown. I think it's the warmest eye color and looks loving on people.


I don't really like green though because it can look gross on some people and make you not trust them.
Grey eyes.
Well, i used to think that it was light blue when my sister was born because she had such Beautiful eyes. But now her eye colour has changes to a deep chestnut brown and she looks even more cute than before. So i am now settled on brown, also because brown is a dark colour, it looks a lot better with mascara.


Plus i have brown eyes.


big-up Brownies. lol
i like blue and green.
I really like hazel eyes.



DARK BROWN ..i think im the only one tho but w.e it's beautiful blue eyes and green eyes i don't know why but when im talking to some one with blue or green eyes i always think there like blind or something ..kinda like blind people for real anwser mine http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
Bright green eyes.


You hardly ever see those.


I'm talking like GRASS green. lol


Not the blue/green ones.
brown and hazel, brown eyes are very captivating, and hazel eyes are beautiful and unique
i think green,


like deep green








my firend has yellow eyes !!


not green YELLOW


and not just the middle, all of it,



Hmmmn... I really like green and hazel eyes.





They're both unique, and they are colors that you can put wear any color makeup with!






I love blue eyes but who doesn't. I would have to say green beacuse a lot of people don't have them.
I love brown eyes! I think they look great with blond hair. And I like blue eyes with brown hair.
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries