Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Which eye color for boys attract the attention of girls?

as long as he is hot then anything =) girls dont focus on eye color that much, if a guy haas blue eyes it is not always an instant attraction (at least not for me) yeah they are nice but he cant have just nice eyes, it has to be the total package. but honestly i like dark eyes a lot bc thats what my boyfriend has!%26lt;3Which eye color for boys attract the attention of girls?
Hazel Green or Ocean blueWhich eye color for boys attract the attention of girls?
any color. IT IS NOT THE COLOR OF THE EYES BUT THE PERSON
Bright green, light almost yellow brown and icey blue.
really any color. as long as its not some abnormal color like red or purple. i really like blue eyes on boys. but thats just my opinion. i also like brown and deep green.
bright blue eyes on men do it for me, especially is they are tanned/dark skinned wth darkish hair. thats what my man has with lovely long eyelashes :)
most girls dont care that much as long as he is overall hot.


but i prefer green (:
green or blue





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
the eye color doesnt much matter for attraction, but i love sky blue.
It's not about the color. It's the depth. Certain eyes shine with emotion and they're beautiful, no matter what color. Then there are dull eyes that show nothing.
Green...it is the color of money.
Wait, what is the question here?


What eye colour do girls find attractive in guys or the other way around? Please construct your questions more clearly next time.


If the question is what i think it is then i'd have to say brown eyes, but blue eyes are also nice depending on the guy. Same goes for hazel and green.
Blue
blue
My favourite combination is what they call Black Irish : Black hair and blue eyes.


I love blue eyes. Second, would be green 鈥?like a dark green,emerald green,mossy green.


Grey is third.


Brown would be last, as I have brown eyes.
Brown is hot:)
None, I like them all..? lol
Any
I like hazel [ cause they are always changeing =D ]
Honestly any really, I don't notice eye color right away. I usually look at hair color, I hate men with blond hair. I do like blue eyes with black hair.
bright blue, with tanned skin
brown!!!!!%26lt;3
It depends on the girl. I have known many girls who like blue, but brown has always been what I like. To be honest with you, the eyes is only one part of the package. You should present yourself to a girl in a way to make her feel that you are genuine and truthful. Be yourself and good things will happen.
I basically mostly go for Browns,Greens, and hazels but I like all shades I just prefer what I listed.
Really really dark eyes for me.
If he is pale...


with dark hair: piercing blue


with light hair: brown





If he has a light tan...


with dark hair: green or hazel


with light hair: a soft blue





if he is tan...


with dark hair: any colour


with light hair: again... blue:)





if he is black...


with dark hair: brown. Grey looks very cool, too, but it sometimes creeps me out.


with light hair: green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries