Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's your favorite eye color in a girl/boy?

And also, have you ever thought of changing your own eye color for something different?What's your favorite eye color in a girl/boy?
I have bright green eyes, and wouldn't change them for the world. I get compliments on them daily, from a lot of people. Apparently, they are really cool, but when I look in the mirror they just look average. If you want to change your eye color, there are plenty of colored contacts out there that you don't need a prescription to wear. Now that I've stalled for time to think about it, my favorite eye color in a girl is black, and my favorite in a boy is blue. Every guy looks good with blue eyes.What's your favorite eye color in a girl/boy?
i like brown-green....no i wouldn't change my eye colour
In guys i like light colored eyes like men with hazel, silver, grey eyes.
Blue
blue, and yes blue
Blue. Is there any other color?
Chocolate brown. They just make me wanna melt :o) I have blue eyes. I use to want to get one contact so I could have one blue and one brown but then I realized that people can tell when you are wearing contacts. I would feel like I was giving off the impression that I am not happy with myself if I wore contacts. If you want my opinion everone's eyes and eye colour are beautiful in that they are all different. Eyes are the windows to the soul. So I would not change my eye colour for the world! ;o)
Light grey.
Green!!!
Blue!
i doesnt matter for me, every color is a nice one.
Hell, I'm happy if he even has working eyes.
I love light brown. Its such a pretty color. If I could change my eye color it would be light brown.
Blue is my fav..No..mine are already green and do change to blue when I am very happy..I wouldn't change mine
dark brown, is my favorite


no I'm not changing mine, and it is green
gray
I've always liked blue eyes in both girls and boys.
dark green....
probaly brown and blue no i like my eye color
green and gray! omg that's hot!


and yah, i've thought about it. i think it might be cool to get red or purple contact lances. but not blue or any other color.
Green,and yes,I have thought about changing the color of my eyes when I was smaller.Now that I am older I don't want to change anything.
Its gotta be green. Blue and brown are so common, so many people have that colour.





No not thought about changing my lovely emerald eyes.
Gray to black
I like that crystally blue eye that's always floating around answers...pretty, pretty.
Blue.
green for both
brown in boys, green or violet in girls. Also, heterochromia = hot.








And to your other question, yes. My eyes are hazel, but I have two pairs of contacts: one green, the other violet.
I love blue eyes. Sort-of nerdy guys with blue eyes are at the top of my cute list.
blue
No!! Green eyes are supposed to be the rarest. How could I change my own eye color? You mean with Contacts?? Nay Nay!! Could Never put those tiny little things into my eyes!! @8-)
I love a guy with brown eyes that change.





-L

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries