Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is your favorite eye color??

mine is blue or a deep green. i was just wondering what people thought of blue/green eyes on a blonde. lol.What is your favorite eye color??
I have blonde hair/blue eyes.


Not bragging at all, but I get a lot of compliments on my eyes. They are like a really bright baby blue color. I really love them!





but anyways, my favorite color eyes are blue and green too.What is your favorite eye color??
I have hazel which is a mix of green and light brown. i LOVE HAZEL AND GREEN! brown is tooooo common for me
I have a light brown hair naturally and my eyes are a deep shimmery blue.


i like blue/green eyes


but brown eyes are also lovely
I have brown eyes, and I like blue or hazle eyes
mine's brown, i like green and blue
well...


i like green eyes with black hair or blonde or brown


i like blue eyes withbromn ,black and blonde hair


i like brown eyes with blonde hair!!!
Sounds like a pretty combination


My fave's green
Definitly blue eyes.
mine is brownn
light brown.. and grey...
Well, mine are in between dark brown and brown. My favorite color eyes are hazel.
dark brown I lot of people tell me I have pretty eyes
i don't think eye color really matters like i know some people with blue green eyes who have blonde hair. i have blonde hair and i have blue eyes. if someone doesn't like you because of the way you look its a waste of time to be going after them and trying to impress them. if they don't like you move on with them. don't keep running after them because if you do you end up getting hurt. believe me i know.





鈾?Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries