Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you know a name of boy starts with s < what you eye color?

I didn't really understand your question but I'm guessing you are asking 2 different things?





Q: Boy name that starts with 's'?


A:


Seth


Sergio


Sam


Samuel


Simon


Sebastian


Skyel


Stony


Stone


Steven


Socrates


Sky


Saeed


Serge


Sonny


Swain


Storm


Stormy


Shilo








Q: Eye color?


A: BrownDo you know a name of boy starts with s %26lt; what you eye color?
I know a boy named... His eye color is...


Scott, brown.


Seth, brown.


My eye color is hazel...Do you know a name of boy starts with s %26lt; what you eye color?
Huh?





Boy name: Scott, Shawn, Simon, Stewart





My eye color: Hazel
Im confused, a boy name that starts with s is sean. My eye colour is green. Why do you need to know??
Scott


Shawn


Sean


Stephen


Steve


Saria


and my eye color is hazel ?!!
Scott (my son's name-his eyes are gray/blue)





my eyes are blue
Shawn


Steven


Steth (not Seth, dislike that name)





My eye color is blue... why??
Stefano





My eye color is green.
Sage


Spencer


Shawn


Scott





%26lt;e
That's random





Shane





brown
simon





and my eyes change to green/blue and grey
Simon


Blue


Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries