Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Why does my eye color change?

i have blue eyes most of the time, but my eye color changes to grey, green, and any color mixture you could think of between the three...


why is this...please help =))Why does my eye color change?
lucky you!


i know very few people like this,


it's probably good luck!Why does my eye color change?
no its because of the pigiments and iris Report Abuse

My Eyes Change Color Too But Only From Brown (Original Color) To Light Green Its Caused By Clothing And Lighting. I Where Red And My Eyes Are Light Green I Look At Light And My Eyes Turn lLight Green Other Than That My Eyes Are Brown. Report Abuse

If you look at your eye you will notice many different colours. Does the colour change with different colour clothing? Mine appear different colours depending on what I wear. my eyes are a grey with a slight hint of blue and a golden circle around the iris. This is from two dominant genes cancelling out each other grey/blue from my dad and brown from my mum. Blue is just dominating abit more over the brown in my case. In fact green eyes is not caused by a gene but by a combo of two dominant genes. My sister has green eyes but when I looked closer I saw lots of blue and brown so when I stepped back I saw a bright green. Also my eyes will look a bright green if I have been crying or my eyes are a bit red. So look at your eyes closely in the mirror sometime and I mean closley like nose on the mirror and you will see just how beautiful and wonderous our eyes are. I find the eye and genes fascinating and right now am on a quest to find out what causes people to have purply eyes. Which do exist they could almost be mistaken for a dark brown but if you take a second look they have an interesting hint of purple in them.
It means you have a special type of Hazel eyes





your eyes can change according to how you feel (sick), emotionally, what you are wearing, or any makeup you have on
The light that shines onto them, and usually the colors of t-shirts or your surrounding brings certain colors more noticable.
What you wear and the colors in a room bring out natural colors in your eyes, especially those with haze eyes.
Changes depending on your emotion








%26lt;3 `` Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries