Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What eye color do you wish you had?

I wish I had greenish eyes like this person:





http://www.photosfan.com/images/afghan-g鈥?/a>





But out of all the eye colors I have the most boring one: brown eyes.What eye color do you wish you had?
i have dark brown i want light brownWhat eye color do you wish you had?
purple eyes that be so awesome
Me too!





I want blue eyes, though.
I like mine just the way they are - they change.


Mood, weather and lighting all have an effect.


DMV used to list them as hazel, until they said hazel isn't a color.


They have been called hazel, green, brown, and even blue.
BORING? NO!!! i love my brown eyes!





now obey and love them as well
Oh, my, those eyes are kind of frightening. Not gonna lie.





I wish I had one blue eye and one green eye.


Or violet eyes.
I have hazel/blue eyes. I'll never forget looking deep into the eyes of a person that I had a crush on. I still remember those eyes to this day and that was for an instant 30 years ago during a longing embrace. Green. The best part is that we are still friends. I'm going sailing with her husband on a month's time. Just the two of us.. lol. Well, he's a lot of fun!
those are contacts u know that right. thats not even a real eye colour. its too bold
I disagree. I have brown eyes and i love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i have green eyes and i like them


my sister has two different colored eyes one is brown and one is green


cool huh? i'd guess i'd want eyes like that
I love what I have - green :)
greenish blueish





my dad has that color and i like it way better than hazel!! XD
blue/purple
Silver or Deep Purple :P
All white, that would be cool........
I wished that I had green eyes too.
im happy with the color i got


sometimes i wish i have blue eyes
I have greenish-blue eyes but I wish I had violet. My best friend has violet purple and there SO SO SO pretty!
I wish I had coffee brown eyes
Green, but i have brown :(
I want extremely green eyes, a little darker than the ones you chose.





I have hazel. But they look green sometimes.





Next choice, gray.
Sometimes I wish I had dark blue eyes. Brown eyes are warm and sexy.
A light pale-ish green. My grandma has that color and it is so pretty. Or an emerald green. I have hazel eyes and I don't like them.





And the eyes of the girl in the picture are BEAUTIFUL!
I wish I had platinum grey eyes. They can look very stunning on some people. ;]
I already have blueish -greenish ..i love it
Gray-blue or dark, dark blue eyes or her eyes in that pic %26lt;33
bright blood red =]
well i have pretty eyes...theyre bluish green..but i wish i had baby blue eyes
I wish I had blue eyes instead of brown
Green
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin industries