Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color eye make up looks best if you have blue-green eyes?

Brown eyeliner is suppose to work better for lighter eyes because brown will make your color stand out. Remember to smuge you liner so your make up doesn't look like random lines. Mascara will help you eye lashes look longer and give your face a great feminie touch. To pick up your brow line try some golden eyeshadow right under your brow line. That can brighten you eyes up. Smokey eyes can make light eyes look ver dramatic. For smokey eyes try sweeping some darker shades of eyeshadow over your eyelids and add some white or golden eyeshadow to the inner corner and outside of the eye lid. This will add an highlight to your eyes. Good luck. :)What color eye make up looks best if you have blue-green eyes?
I have blue eyes and I use mostly...a light pink shimmery shadow, light golden color, shimmery green, light blue, or shimmery white. It also depends on what hair color you have...I have blonde.What color eye make up looks best if you have blue-green eyes?
I use purple, tan, green, black, browns. I have the same color eyes. Those all work great for me.
Well...if you have blue-greenish eyes. I say use dark shade of eye shadow to bring out the beauty of your eyes.
i would suggest a smokie affect and wear clothes that would compliment the color of your eyes...
.. Don't wear any eye makeup, I'll love your blue-green eyes the way they are ;). Let your eyes draw the attention naturally, there's really no need to add eyeliner, mascara or shades because they'll take attention away from where attention is due! I'm a guy btw :P
Shades of brown work well for daytime. At night, I like to have my eyes ';pop'; a little by using dark blue in the corners and brown in the crease. I like to expermient with what I wear and see how I like it. I've found soft pinks, browns and blues look natural, and if you darken the shades a little, they can look good for an evening out.
perhaps a silver colored stencil and some grey eye shadow, usually if you blend colors anything looks good u know?
browns..it will pick up the green in your eyes
I have blue eyes as well and a light pink makes your eyes just pop.
GO TO


www.covergirl.com


YOU CAN SIGN UP AND PLAY AROUND WITH THERE COLOR THE EYES. ITS FUN AND YOU CAN FIND THE COLORS BEST FOR YOU.
Anything will work as long as it is not blue or green, Never use eyeshadow that is the same color as your eyes.
if yu have dark skin blue eyliner luks lush





i wud try sliver green and blue shades x
pall rose....


you do not need hard colors...


you have the color of your eyes.....!!!





use maskara in order to make your eyelids more atractive........
if you are pale skinned stick with neutral browns, the darker colors will have ill effects
I have blue gree eyes and I have found that shades of purple makes them pop, and shades of gold work great too! Some people say that burgandy mascara will make your eyes look more green, but I dont really notice a difference.
I use dark brown on my lower lid and a tan golden color on my upper lid and of course I blend them so its not to drastic, dont forget the black eyeliner on top and bottom.. I get a lot of compliments on my eyes..
Check out my website www.marykay.com/e-dunn and you can do a virtual makeover with a model that is closest to your eye, skin and hair coloring. Then it will give you a great look, the products that go into the look and application steps!
light sparkly gold or light brown with something hip and funky
I have the same color and browns and deep purples are best
i would have to agree with the 1st lady... ;-)
Black eyeliner. Works great for any eye color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries