Thursday, June 24, 2010

If you were given a chance to change your eye color..would you?

what color would you want?





i love light shades of grey blue and green... :) but sadly..im asian..huhu!If you were given a chance to change your eye color..would you?
Yes I would, if I have eyes to change the colour.


I'm a plastic mouse with a scroll wheel after all.





CheersIf you were given a chance to change your eye color..would you?
I love the color of my eyes!someone out there is hoping


to get to see whats happening around...they are blind or they


admire the color of ma eyes and they wish they had the same


eye color.
mine seems to change on its own from brown to greenish





I like them now, but a bright green would be pretty
I wouldn't. I have green eyes and it's the one feature that everyone notices and comments on first.
No. I think all eye colors can be pretty, but I like my light green eyes.
I would love blue eyes.
nope, got blue eyes and girls seem to like them, makes me happy hahaha
yes i would id change mine to a deep ocean blue or a dark green
I wish I had blue eyes!
sure, I would make it green or blue.
no
no
it's light brown ..... I'd like it 2 be light blue !!
i love my eyes i would never change them but if i must i choose violet
no, i love my brown eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries