Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the color of ur eye??what wud be the best eye color??

mine are hazel, but different color eyes look good on different people.. there is no best color.What is the color of ur eye??what wud be the best eye color??
my eye colour is light brownWhat is the color of ur eye??what wud be the best eye color??
my eyes are brown but i love the baby blue colored eyes its so cute!!
RED COLOR EYEBALLS WITH WHITE AROUND THEM.....WELL,ACTUALLY I AM A BHOOTNI..........





I LOVE SHANE BOND,THE CRICKETER OF NEW ZEALAND'S EYE COLOR,HE LOOKS DAMN SMART AND HAS BOTTLE GREEN EYES,IT'S A WIERD GREEN,MUCH BETTER THAN AIDHWArYA
i don't think that there is such a thing as best eye color mine are black and i like how i look in them and when i wear hazel or green contacts....every one is diff I'm pretty sure you look great in yours
brown, and i wouldn't change it
mine are dark blue/green
Mine are brown and i like Blue or White
well, my right eye is brown. my left eye is brown also.
Mine is dark hazel, but I prefer bright blue.
both are green
black,black match everything
black !! but i like cat eyes !!
My eyes are green. I think green is the best color because Brown and Blue are the most common colors. Blue is recessive of Brown and Green is even more recessive of Blue. Green eyes are so intriguing and are never boring. That's why I think Green is the best eye color.
I have brown eyes, but I've always blue or green.
my eyes are blue but i would like them 2 be black

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries