Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Poll: What is your favorite eye color?

Blue, Green, or Brown


Mines Green!Poll: What is your favorite eye color?
I have a muscular body with blue eyes. I love having blue eyes, but I hate the fact that our skin is so sensitive outside in the hot sun. But my favorite eye color is either blue or brown.Poll: What is your favorite eye color?
green! :)








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
deep sea blue. they look so full of mystery.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I love brown eyes the colour of caramel toffee. I love dark eyes too...grey like the sea. Blue eyes can be so piercing. What appeals to me most is not the colour but the twinkle in them!
I like brown eyes the best, but my eyes are greenish/blueish so I like those, too! :]
mines hazel
Green.


green eyes are beautifull
when there blue green, or like a hazel and when a black person has the bluegreen MAN-O-MAN.
Blue
Blue.
this isn't one of the choices, but i love grey eyes or eyes that have like a mixture of colors
light blue eyes
blue
blue
blue
not fussed.


mine is green though.
Black.
green! ive got brown, tho. i always thought it was boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin industries